Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) is an extremely bitter tasting herb that is renown for supporting a healthy immune system. It promotes a healthy respiratory tract, sinuses and throat while helping maintain a normal body temperature. Kalmegh reduces excess pitta and kapha in the lungs and bolsters all-around health and well-being. It also promotes the healthy flow of bile and supports proper function of liver.*
Supports proper function of the liver and the immune system*
- Bolsters the immune system and supports the body's natural defenses*
- Reduces excess pitta and kapha in the head and chest*
- Supports health and well-being*
- Promotes the production of bile and a healthy liver*
Energetics and Use
- Rasa (taste): bitter
- Virya (action): cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for pitta and kapha, may increase vata (in excess)
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Kalmegh Herb Powder (Andrographis paniculata)
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.