Heather Grzych, AP
Author and Ayurvedic Practitioner
Heather Grzych is the author of The Ayurvedic Guide to Fertility and the host of the Wisdom of the Body podcast. A board-certified Ayurvedic practitioner, she bridges the worlds of conventional and alternative medicine to help women and men heal their physical and emotional lives. Heather is on the board of directors for the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA) and has consulted with doctors, governments, and insurance companies. She offers virtual consultations and trainings online.
Follow Heather Grzych, AP
Experience and Education
- Author, The Ayurvedic Guide to Fertility, published with New World Library
- Member, Board of Directors, National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA)
- Board-certified Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Former Head of Product Development for Delta Dental Insurance
- MA in Ayurveda, Mount Madonna Institute College of Ayurveda
- C-IAYT (certification, International Association of Yoga Therapists)
- BS in Psychology, Heidelberg University
Tune in with Heather
Subscribe to the Wisdom of the Body podcast to tune into your body, learn to trust your gut, and live in deeper harmony with nature.