Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba) is famous in India for its use as a natural hair tonic. A primary ingredient in most Ayurvedic hair oils, bhringaraj promotes strong, healthy hair growth and helps maintain the hair's natural color and luster. It is one of the best rejuvenatives for pitta, and has a special affinity for the head. Bhringaraj promotes healthy nails, bones, teeth and a clear complexion. It calms the mind, bolsters the memory and supports healthy eyes and ears. Bhringaraj is also an excellent liver cleanser and supports proper function of the lungs.
The quintessential Ayurvedic herb for the hair and an excellent rejuvenative for pitta*
- Supports healthy hair growth*
- Promotes natural hair color and luster*
- Promotes healthy skin, bones, teeth, sight, hearing and memory*
- Supports proper function of the liver and lungs*
Energetics and Use
- Rasa (taste): bitter, pungent, sweet
- Virya (action): cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, especially pitta
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Bhringaraj Leaf Powder (Eclipta alba)
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.