Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) is a beautiful, sacred flower commonly used in devotional ceremonies and to make cooling summer beverages. It helps purify the body both physically and spiritually and is useful in disorders associated with the first and second chakra (Yoga of Herbs). Hibiscus promotes the healthy growth of hair and a clear complexion. It also supports the proper function of the kidneys and the female reproductive system.*
Herbal tablets that contain Hibiscus flower include:
Other products that contain Hibiscus flower include:
Healthy Hair Oil
Promotes physical and spiritual purification*
- Promotes healthy hair growth*
- Supports healthy skin and a clear complexion*
- Remove excess heat from the body*
- Supports proper function of the kidneys and the female reproductive system*
Energetics and Use
- Rasa (taste): astringent, sweet
- Virya (action): cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for pitta and kapha, may increase vata in excess.
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Hibiscus Flower Powder (Hibiscus sabdariffa)
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.