Establishing a consistent daily routine is one of the most powerful ways to support overall health and vitality. The Daily Routine Bundle provides everything you need to start your day off right and carry you through to the next.*
- To freshen the breath and promote oral hygiene, scrape off the white coating of yesterday’s ama, or natural accumulations, with a tongue cleaner.*
- Spend a few minutes “oil-pulling” by holding a small amount of Daily Swish Oil in your mouth and gently swishing. Daily Swish is a combination of sesame and coconut oils infused with Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to support healthy teeth and gums.*
- A few daily drops of Nasya Oil helps to release tension in the head, relieve accumulated stress, and protect the nasal passages.*
- One of the most important practices of a daily routine is the Ayurvedic practice of self-massage, or abhyanga. Daily Massage Oil is the perfect combination of warming and cooling ingredients, which create a simultaneously soothing and penetrating effect and makes the oil suitable for all three doshas.*
- To maintain a healthy routine, a daily elimination is vital. Triphala is a traditional blend of three fruits that detoxify and rejuvenate all the tissues of the body while supporting a complete and regular bowel movement. Triphala is also available in liquid extract or as a powder.*
When you purchase certified organic herbs from Banyan Botanicals, you can be confident that you are making a healthful choice, while also contributing to a healthier planet. In order to meet the USDA’s stringent organic standards our entire line of supply is regularly inspected by independent 3rd party certifying agencies.
Banyan Botanicals is committed to trading fairly with everyone involved in the farming and production of our herbs.
Many widely used plants are threatened and in danger of being unavailable either through extinction or protective legislation. Banyan Botanicals is working to reverse this trend by supporting sustainable projects that use ecologically friendly methods of farming and harvesting.