20 Tips for Enchanting Beauty
What you believe is what you become. Use the affirmation, “I am young and beautiful.” As you say this, know that it is true. Remember that you are alive and beautiful as you meet life smiling and unafraid. You are a woman who welcomes the challenges of life with resilience and spiritual strength. Affirm these things and you will surely be transformed by this practice.
In addition, practice these action items on a daily basis to help you maintain lasting beauty. It’s all about re-training your senses to be filled with good things so that you can start to see all the beauty around and within you.
- Do something helpful every day for someone else.
- Keep good company—maintain good relationships with your partner, children, neighbors, and family.
- Hydrate yourself properly with room temperature water or herbal teas.
- Take some time to care for yourself.
- Explore spiritual practices that help you connect and surrender.
- No matter how old you are, or what the weather is like, walk at least 20 minutes every day.
- Practice Ayurvedic self-oil massage daily.
- Cultivate a hobby that brings you joy.
- Be flexible in your life—it won’t always work out the way you want it to and sometimes it’s good just to let go.
- Seek emotional support from a counselor or confidant.
- Make sure you get enough sleep so that you wake up fresh and energetic.
- Find someone or something to be grateful for every day.
- Spend some time in nature.
- Do not entertain negative thoughts.
- Receive blessings from teachers, elders, or healers.
- Keep your life simple—get rid of unnecessary burdens.
Most importantly, find a routine that works for you—on all levels, and define your own beauty! Everyone is unique, so honor your body and your uniqueness, and your radiance and authenticity will be an example for others.