Whether you’ve recently completed a cleanse or you’re recovering from a time of depletion or low energy, Ayurvedic rejuvenation can help to rebuild strength and vitality throughout your entire being. The five nourishing products in the Rejuvenation Bundle will offer deep support as you begin to renew and revitalize.*
- The premier rasayana, or rejuvenative, of Ayurveda is the delicious herbal jam, Chyavanprash. Based on a traditional formula that combines 14 organic herbs in a base of amalaki fruit, our Chyavanprash nourishes all the tissues of the body and supports a healthy immune system—it is a must-have rejuvenative.*
- Adrenal Nourish is a unique blend of calming and adaptogenic herbs designed to ease the body’s response to stress. With the strengthening and nutritive properties of ashwagandha, Mucuna pruriens, eleuthero, and other supportive herbs, Adrenal Nourish also helps the body recover from the effects of stress, promoting deep rest and a healthy nervous system.*
- When ghee is taken with herbs or added to a nutritious meal, it carries the herbs or nutrition deeper into the tissues of the body, providing nourishment and building ojas along the way. Incorporating ghee into your diet is a classic and easy way to nurture your process of renewal.*
- External oleation is just as important as internal, and a self-massage with Daily Massage Oil is a simple practice that directly supports physical, mental, and emotional rejuvenation.*
- An easy and effective way to eliminate natural toxins and help the body stay in a healthy rhythm is with the three-fruit blend of Triphala. This gentle formula revitalizes the GI tract and the colon, encouraging proper digestion and absorption of food and complete and regular bowel movements. Triphala is also available in liquid extract and as a powder.*
When you purchase certified organic herbs from Banyan Botanicals, you can be confident that you are making a healthful choice, while also contributing to a healthier planet. In order to meet the USDA’s stringent organic standards our entire line of supply is regularly inspected by independent 3rd party certifying agencies.
Banyan Botanicals is committed to trading fairly with everyone involved in the farming and production of our herbs.
Many widely used plants are threatened and in danger of being unavailable either through extinction or protective legislation. Banyan Botanicals is working to reverse this trend by supporting sustainable projects that use ecologically friendly methods of farming and harvesting.