Banyan Botanicals is looking for an awesome team player to join our shipping department. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team in the growing field of herbal supplements. Discover the benefits of working in a positive, diverse, and energetic environment in a fast-growing business. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, who is quick on their feet and able to work at a high speed with a sense of urgency. The right applicant will be an accurate, quick thinker and fast learner with a great work ethic and reliable transportation. This job is full-time, Monday through Friday, with an excellent health benefits package, paid time off, and a 401k.
- Packs and/or picks orders to be shipped.
- Follows double-check method for picking and packing to minimize shipping errors and ensure that the customers receive exactly what they ordered.
- Uses math and awareness skills to accurately pick required items for each individual order.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and remain on your feet all day.
- Follows procedures and works well in a team.
- Performs stock-keeping, restocking, and uses weighing scales.
- Able to work at a steady, quick pace throughout the day.
- Displays a commitment to providing excellent customer service, doing what it takes to ensure that all customer orders are shipped out the same day and that the customer receives the items in perfect condition. The moment the customer opens their package from us is a special moment. It is important that we make that experience the best it possibly can be.
- Team player and good communicator.
- Reliable. Must be on time and willing to come in early, stay late, or work weekends if and when required.
- Always displays professional conduct, courtesy, and respect, and uses appropriate tone and vocabulary.
- Commitment to improving. Learns from mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
- Engaged in the team’s continual improvement. Contributes ideas for improving systems and participates in creating and implementing solutions.
- Excellent communication with co-workers and supervisor. Listens, understands, communicates with clarity and patience, and accepts constructive criticism without becoming defensive.
- Helps to maintain a positive and supportive environment by remaining aware, considerate, and flexible.
- Good time management. Must use time effectively, completing scheduled tasks on time including, but not limited to, restocking items, preparing items for shipments, end of day clean up and building boxes.
- English language: Must be able to speak and write excellent English.
- Organized. Must be able to successfully manage multiple shipments and paperwork along with problem solving along the way.
- Team Player Who Self-Initiates. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and able to work independently, yet also comfortable working in a team patiently and effectively.
- Efficient. Must be efficient and happy to be doing similar tasks everyday.
- Please have a look at our website and familiarize yourself with our company before applying: www.banyanbotanicals.com
- If you are looking for a welcoming and friendly work environment, please click here to email your resume with cover letter to Christine Boyer.
- Due to the number of applications received, only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
About Banyan Botanicals
Banyan Botanicals was born out of a love for the deep wisdom of Ayurveda, and our mission is to help people achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being. As a certified B Corporation, we serve the growing communities of Ayurveda and Yoga by offering sustainable, organic herbs and products, and providing accessible and inspiring educational content to our audience. We take pride in the fun, friendly, fast-paced work environment at Banyan where education, inspiration, and motivation are the undercurrents of the workday. We are looking for bright, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team.