Inventory Receiving and Quality Control Assistant
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team in the growing field of herbal supplements. Discover the benefits of working in a positive, diverse, and energetic environment in a fast-growing business. We are looking for someone with accurate math skills who is able to perform physical tasks and wants to learn and grow in their job. The right applicant will be a fast learner with a great work ethic and reliable transportation. Must know MS-Office and have good computer skills. This job is full time, 35–40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m., with an excellent benefits package and paid time off. Please email a detailed work history including references to email@example.com.
- Receiving Raw Materials & Shipments. Being the first point of call for receiving our raw materials is a very important process and items must be counted and recorded accurately using the correct receiving documents and utilizing our inventory software. This includes assigning lot numbers and creating correct labels and stickers for all products.
- Product Sampling. Labeling, organizing, filing, recording, and taking samples of the received herbal products to test for quality. Matching test reports with proper paperwork.
- Physical Inventory Checking & Releasing. Comparing test reports with matching paperwork. Releasing tested and approved products to inventory. Checking, counting, and adjusting physical inventory using the inventory software as necessary and receiving and processing returns.
- Math Skills. Must have good math skills and be able to count confidently and accurately.
- Computer Skills. Must know basic MS-Office and have good computer skills to be trained on our inventory software.
- Organized. Must be able to successfully manage multiple shipments and paperwork along with problem solving along the way.
- Team Player Who Self-Initiates. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and able to work independently, yet also comfortable working in a team patiently and effectively.
- Efficient. Must be efficient and happy to be doing similar tasks everyday.
- This is a full-time time position in Albuquerque, NM.
- Starting pay for the right person is $11+ per hour.
- To apply, send résumé and cover letter to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org.