Digital Marketing SEO/SEM Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is an SEO/SEM expert who will successfully drive traffic to the Banyan Botanicals website. The ideal candidate is strategic in their campaign planning and able to execute technical aspects of a traffic generation strategy. The Digital Marketing Specialist will report to existing Banyan staff and frequently collaborate with several departments including e-commerce, web development, and content creation.
- Strategizing. The Digital Marketing Specialist recommends specific solutions to drive visitors to the Banyan Botanicals website. Areas of focus may include but are not limited to landing pages, blog posts, paid search advertising, 3rd party blogging, social media platform advertising.
- Executing. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for carrying out approved marketing strategies from beginning to end. This will include managing social ad campaigns, all SEO activities including content ideas for traffic generation, keyword optimization, and link building, and all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Analyzing. The Digital Marketing Specialist tracks, collects, and analyzes data from a/b testing ad campaigns, PPC initiatives, and website analytics, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Reporting. The Digital Marketing Specialist reports findings from campaign tests and data analytics and prepares strategy recommendations accordingly.
- Researching. The Digital Marketing Specialist stays abreast of current trends and changes in the digital marketing landscape including changes to search engine algorithms, emerging technologies, trending social platforms, analytics resources, and competitor advertising links.
- Optimizing. The Digital Marketing Specialist recommends changes to website architecture, content copy, landing pages, and keyword discovery performance to generate traffic and increase conversion rates.
- Digital marketing experience. The Digital Marketing Specialist must have a minimum of 2 years prior experience in digital media marketing or a similar field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. The Digital Marketing Specialist preferably has a degree in a related field or comparable work experience.
- Highly organized. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage multiple campaigns and initiatives at the same time.
- Self-initiates. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and able to work independently, yet also comfortable in group collaboration.
- Analytical. The ideal candidate is able to extrapolate market information from data and craft a strategy for improvement.
- This is a full-time position.
- The ideal candidate lives near or is willing to relocate to the Ashland, Oregon, area.
- Salary is commensurate with the delineated duties and the candidate’s experience and ability.
- Standard Banyan benefits packages include health insurance and vacation time.
- To apply, send résumé and cover letter to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Banyan Botanicals responds to each applicant. If you do not receive a response, please feel free to follow up.