Content Project Manager
Banyan Botanicals seeks a creative and detail-oriented Content Project Manager to join our Marketing team with experience in the execution of content marketing campaigns from beginning to end. The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills, a high level of organization, and a passion for producing high quality Ayurvedic content. The Content Project Manager will work closely with the Content Manager to identify new strategic marketing initiatives and offer direction to each member of the Content Team on a project basis, including copywriters, editors, producers, designers, and photographers.
- Tasking. The Content Project Manager carries marketing campaigns from conception to completion. She or he identifies appropriate contributors and manages workflows across multiple platforms.
- Strategizing. The Content Project Manager holds a unique perspective of day-to-day tasks as well as big-picture direction and contributes creative solutions and ideas to the Content Manager to help the team accomplish department goals.
- Coordinating. The Content Project Manager works cross-departmentally to deliver information and updates to appropriate stakeholders. She or he coordinates with the Video, Promotional, and Inventory teams to maintain a consistent content distribution calendar.
- Communicating. The Content Project Manager offers constructive and on-brand feedback to designers, producers, and copywriters to keep our projects focused and content on track to meet established goals.
- Storytelling. The Content Project Manager works with the Content Manager to strategically weave together the editorial promotional calendar and the social media calendar to create a comprehensive marketing story. He or she is responsible for organizing and assigning all social media and email campaign content creation.
- Excellent project management. The Content Project Manager should have experience managing both people and content in multiple workflows with the ability to meet deadlines. She or he should have experience managing multiple projects at one time.
- Basic Ayurvedic education. The Content Project Manager should have a basic Ayurvedic education, and a thorough understanding of the Banyan product line and customer base. Prior experience as an Ayurvedic practitioner, educator, or trainer is a plus.
- Content marketing experience. The Content Project Manager must have professional content marketing skills to interact effectively with all Banyan content and the developers of that content. He or she has preferably worked in a wellness or supplement industry before and has a proficient understanding of FDA compliant copy.
- Strong computer skills. The Content Project Manager must work skillfully in a digital marketing ecosystem. She or he should be comfortable using Asana, DAMs, Microsoft Office, and Magento. Experience with MailChimp, Google Analytics, and Adobe Creative Suite are preferred. Experience with programming languages (HTML and CSS) is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills. The Content Project Manager will play a dynamic role in the Banyan Marketing department and offer feedback and coaching on a regular basis. A graceful, professional, and tactful approach to constructive communication is essential.
- Passionate. The ideal candidate has experienced learning, living, and loving Ayurveda personally and strives to share Ayurveda clearly and authentically with others.
- Highly organized. The ideal candidate adeptly coordinates different branches of content as well as a variety of people. He or she implements strategies and workflows to streamline the generation and distribution of marketing materials.
- Creative. The ideal candidate will be involved in a wide range of campaigns and must be able to work effectively as part of a highly creative and productive team. She or he stays abreast of trends in health and wellness, design and visual branding, and content marketing best practices to find creative solutions and platforms for the team to grow into.
- Attentive to detail and quality. The ideal candidate is a master of details and a stickler for consistency, while remaining privy to the nuances of each marketing channel. She or he is able to spot designs, colorways, images, and messages that are off-brand or veer from the established style guides.
- Self-directed but team-oriented. The ideal candidate moves dynamically from self-initiation and idea generation to teamwork and collaboration.
- Leadership. The ideal candidate thrives in a position of influence and inspires colleagues to bring Banyan’s content to the next level.
- This is a full-time position located in Ashland, Oregon.
- Salary is commensurate with the delineated duties and the candidate’s experience and ability.
- Banyan Botanicals' benefits package includes health insurance, paid vacation time and other employee incentives.
- Please have a look at our website and familiarize yourself with our company before applying: www.banyanbotanicals.com
- To apply, send résumé and a cover letter to Christine Boyer at email@example.com.
- Due to the number of applications received, only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
About Banyan Botanicals
Banyan Botanicals was born out of a love for the deep wisdom of Ayurveda, and our mission is to help people achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being. We serve the growing communities of Ayurveda and Yoga by offering sustainable, organic herbs and products, and providing accessible and inspiring educational content to our audience. We take pride in the fun, friendly, fast-paced work environment at Banyan where education, inspiration, and motivation are the undercurrents of the workday. We are looking for bright, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team.