Amazon Inventory Coordinator
We are seeking a versatile team-player for our Inventory Department to handle our Amazon inventory. This is an excellent opportunity to join our fanstastic team in the growing field of herbal supplements. We are looking for a positive, motivated individual with a clear, accurate mind, who is a quick thinker and works well under pressure, to take over our Amazon inventory coordination. The right applicant will be a fast learner with a great work ethic who can be easily trained and coached. Must know MS-Excel and have excellent computer and communication skills. This is a junior position and is full-time at 40 hours per week, with an excellent benefits package and paid time off.
- Download and analyze inventory and sales reports from Amazon. Provide key insights to the health of our business and have a keen eye for anomalies and trends (both up and down).
- Use report analytics to predict and fulfill future FBA inventory needs.
- Work with Purchasing and Production Departments to analyze inventory and create work orders to fulfill Banyan inventory needs and Amazon FBA needs.
- Perform inventory reconciliation between MOM (our inventory software) and Amazon.
- Manage inventory cycle counts, spot checks, and adjustments.
- Receive in-house products and fulfill Amazon work orders.
- Coordinate out-of-stock items with Customer Service and keep track of out-of-stock items.
- Work with Amazon shipping lead to ensure shipments are processed accurately and on time.
- Maintain accurate records of all shipment details, including lot numbers.
- Input bi-weekly Amazon orders into MOM for all Amazon FBA sales.
- Reconcile inventory shipments sent to FBA warehouses and file appropriate dispute tickets as needed.
- Maintain organized and accurate records and consistently follow up.
- Communicate with Amazon Seller Support to resolve product listing issues and shipment problems.
- Support Amazon E-Commerce Manager with department priorities and urgent or critical issues.
- Stay current with Amazon Seller Central platform and FBA program best practices.
- Computer Skills. Must have proficient computer skills, be able to create formulas in MS-Excel, and be comfortable quickly learning various platforms.
- Communication Skills. Great communication skills, including the ability to professionally and clearly communicate verbally and in writing, as well as the ability to actively listen.
- Education. Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s Degree required.
- Team Player. Is a great team player, has the ability to take initiative and absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and management.
- Time Management. Excellent time management, including the ability to multitask, juggle multiple assignments over long periods, and meet deadlines.
- Organization. High level of organizational skills with the ability to bring patience and persistence to all tasks and responsibilities.
- Proactive. Always looking to improve skills and qualifications, learn new best practices, and adapt to a growing and evolving field.
- Quick Learner with Excellent Math Skills. Must have good math skills and be able to think and learn confidently and accurately.
- This is a full-time position located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Salary is commensurate with the delineated duties and the candidate’s experience and ability.
- Banyan Botanicals' benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, vacation time, 401k, and other employee incentives.
- Please have a look at our website and familiarize yourself with our company before applying: www.banyanbotanicals.com.
- To apply, send résumé with cover letter to Christine Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to the number of applications received, only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
About Banyan Botanicals
Banyan Botanicals was born out of a love for the deep wisdom of Ayurveda, and our mission is to help people achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being. We serve the growing communities of Ayurveda and Yoga by offering sustainable, organic herbs and products, and providing accessible and inspiring educational content to our audience. We take pride in the fun, friendly, fast-paced work environment at Banyan where education, inspiration, and motivation are the undercurrents of the workday. We are looking for bright, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team.