In Ayurveda, rose is known for its affinity to promote healthy vibrant skin, balance emotions, open the heart, and lift the spirits. The cardamom and ginger bring clarity, joy, and overall health, wellness, and comfort.
- 1 cup almond milk (fresh if possible)
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon rose petals
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rose water (food grade)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Pinch of natural sweetener
Pour hot water over the rose petals, cardamom, ginger, and coconut oil then add the almond milk, rose water, and natural sweetener and stir. Enjoy!