Ayurvedic Weight LossBy Banyan Botanicals
- 0 Comments
- March 20, 2011
- posted in Uncategorized
Ayurvedic weight loss holistically transforms your whole state of health. You can resolve the root causes of weight gain and arrive at the optimal weight for your constitution with simple Ayurvedic weight loss methods. The Ayurvedic weight loss approach is to achieve balance through diet, herbs, and lifestyle. To attain the right weight for your constitution, it’s crucial to resolve the underlying imbalances of emotion, digestion and metabolism with Ayurvedic weight loss practices.
9 Ayurvedic Weight Loss Recommendations
Empowered with the knowledge of your biological, mental and emotional constitution, establish these Ayurvedic weight loss recommendations:
Herbal recommendations for supporting proper metabolic function:
- Gently detoxify & support your digestive system with Triphala and Trim Support
- Balance your digestion with Kapha Digest, Pitta Digest or Vata Digest
- Support healthy metabolism and circulation with Trim Balm or Mahanarayan Oil
Ayurveda weight loss food recommendations:
- Eat freshly prepared, seasonal whole foods.
- Make lunch your main meal of the day, and don’t snack between meals. Sit down to eat. Never stand, walk or watch TV while eating.
- Emphasize foods by dosha – light, warm and spicy for kapha; cooling, bitter, and sweet for pitta; warming, gently-spiced and grounding for vata.
Ayurvedic weight loss lifestyle recommendations:
- Arise early with the sun, go to sleep by 10pm and avoid daytime napping.
- Have breakfast by 8am, lunch around noon, and dinner no later than 7pm.
- Regular exercise appropriate to your age, climate and constitution – vigorous and distance for kapha, moderate for pitta and gentle for vata.