Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit
Created to support you in a 7 day home detox.
This kit was created in conjunction with Doctor Blossom to provide the basic supplies you need to participate in a 7 day home detox.
The kit contains:
7 day supply Organic Basmati Rice (3.15 lbs)
7 day supply Organic Mung Dal (1.63 lbs)
1 bag supply Kitchari Spice Mix (3.5 oz)
1 bottle Organic Triphala Tablets
1 16oz bottle of Organic Sesame Oil
1 7.5oz jar Organic Ghee
1 box Organic Detox Tea
Avoid running around town looking for supplies, all the basics for a home detox are provided in this kit saving you time and money.
Also consider the Deluxe Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit which also includes Organic Chyavanprash Organic Nasya OilNeti Pot and a Tongue Cleaner for only $99.95.
Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit Contents:
- Organic Yellow Mung Dal and Organic Rice: When cooked together these two Ayurvedic staples combine to make a delicious, thick soup called kitchari. Easy to digest, kitchari is a nutritious whole food that will sustain you throughout your cleanse.
- Organic Kitchari Spice Mix: This traditional spice mix helps stimulate your digestive fire so you can absorb all the wholesome goodness from your food. The spice mix includes mustard seeds, cumin seeds, ginger, turmeric, natural mineral salt and asafoetida and will be added to the rice and dal when you prepare your kitchari. Recipe included with the kit.
- Organic Ghee: Made from 100% organic, sweet cream butter that was churned from the goodness of milk produced by grass-fed and pastured cows, this rich Ayurvedic treat is said to nourish both body and mind. The ghee will provide the kitchari with an oily quality that helps loosen and remove toxins during the cleanse. It also helps to strengthen the digestive fire and promotes healthy digestion.
- Organic Triphala Tablets: This formula contains three of the most important Ayurvedic herbs for detoxification and rejuvenation. Made from the powder of three superfruits, Triphala will promote healthy elimination during the cleanse while also replenishing the tissues and supporting your immune system.
- Organic Sesame Oil: This luxurious staple of any Ayurvedic massage will ground you, bringing calm to your nervous system and lubrication to your tissues. Use daily during your Ayurvedic self-massage (Abhyanga).
- Organic Detox Tea: During the cleanse, sip warm water and tea throughout the day, gently nudging the toxins to leave your system. Chosen by master herbalist Sebastian Pole, this herbal blend helps remove excess vata, pitta, and kapha from the system. A cup of caffeine-free Detox tea will soothe your whole body.
For a comprehensive Ayurvedic Cleansing routine including recipes, tips, yoga poses and more, please visit Doctor Blossom.
For more information about Ayurvedic cleansing, see Banyan Botanicals free Ayurvedic Cleanse E-booklet