Shilajit is a natural mineral that exudes from the ancient rocks of the Himalayan mountains. A key mineral supplement of the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia, Shilajit is known as a panacea for its strengthening and rejuvenative qualities. Shilajit is beneficial on its own and also improves the potency and effectiveness of other herbs.
Benefits of Shilajit
- Promotes rejuvenation & detoxification*
- Supports healthy aging*
- Enhances the potency of other herbs*
- Maintains balanced blood sugar levels already in normal range*
- Supports the kidneys & urinary tract*
- Supports healthy absorption of nutrients*
- Supports vitality & stamina*
- Revitalizes the libido and reproductive system*
- Removes excess kapha (earth & water element)
Traditionally, Shilajit is known as yoga vahi – which means “joining carrier” – because of its ability to carry and drive nutrients deep into the body so they can work most effectively. Shilajit can be used by all Ayurvedic body-types As a yoga vahi, Shilajit can be taken with other herbs and supplements to enhance their effectiveness.